• Workspace solutions for the creative industry sector
• Close to City Centre
• Excellent road and public transport connections
• Flexible lease agreements
• Mix of offices, studios and workspace
• From 74 sq m (798 sq ft)
• Superfast broadband
The Grainstore is located in Tradeston, an established business location on the periphery of Glasgow City Centre, a short distance south of the River Clyde. The building is formed to the west of Tradeston Street, close to its junction with Nelson Street.
The building benefits from excellent public transport networks, with local bus services running along Tradeston Street and surrounding streets. The property is within 5 minute’s walk of West Street and Bridge Street Subway stations and less than 10 minute’s walk from Glasgow Central Station. Direct access to the M8 and M74 motorways is available immediately adjacent.
The building is entered via secure entranceway with door access system. A central stairwell provides access to the front and rear buildings, with the space provided summarised below:
Formed to the front of the building, these comprise largely open plan space with meeting areas. They are ideal for design companies, artists, photographers etc., although would equally suit a conventional office user. The specification is as below:
- Period features including cast iron columns
- Excellent natural daylight
- Central heating (gas boilers)
- Contemporary lighting
- Self-contained toilet and kitchen areas
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- Studios from 74 sq m (798 sq ft) to 124 sq m (1,339 sq ft)
The attic studio is open plan and benefits from modern double glazed velux windows.
There are three workspaces to the rear. All areas are ideal for creative companies seeking space for project work, photography, art installations, etc. The specification is as below:
- Double height
- Concrete floors
- Dedicated kitchen and toilet areas
- Fluorescent lighting
- Brick and block walls
- Workspaces from 233 sq m (2,508 sq ft) to 317 sq m (3,412 sq ft)
Some of the products offered include:
• Superfast Business broadband (starting speeds up to 36Mb)
• Horizon hosted telephony services
• Leased lines (upto 1 GB speeds)
• Wi-fi access
• Temporary connectivity solutions (for peace of mind for your move/transfer)
Further information, and direct contact details for the consultants, is available via the agents.
All properties benefit from 100% rates relief for qualifying companies under the Scottish Government’s Small Business Bonus Scheme – full details are available from the letting agent.
There is a modest service charge in respect of common maintenance and facilities.
EPCs for each individual suite are available on request.
Immediate entry is available.
|GROUND FLOOR||SQ M||SQ FT||AVAILABILITY|